HIP SALON POLICY AND PROCEDURES
The safety of our guests and team is our top priority, therefore we have implemented the following measures at HIP Salon.
- By appointment only. No walk ins. Door will be locked.
- We have extended our business hours.
- We have restricted scheduling to increase time between clients.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and implements between every guest and periodically through the day.
- Laundering all capes and linens and dried at high heat. Every guest has new, clean linen that has been stored appropriately.
- Any non-essential items that could potentially transfer germs have been removed. (Ie. Magazines). Complimentary WiFi is available for use.
- Ensuring the sanitation of payment machines between guests and encourage contactless payment when possible.
- Ensured our team has the appropriate PPE to be used during services including masks, disposable gloves.
- Discontinued the practice of handshaking and non-essential contact for the time being.
- We have Plexiglas barriers sneeze guards at the front desk.
- Clear signage communicating our procedures to our guests.
- Pre-screening of our team members.
- If our team is experiencing any symptoms or feels sick, they will be asked to stay home, and will reschedule all their guests.
Guest Arrival Procedure:
- We ask that all guests wear a mask. If they do not have one, your stylist will provide a disposable one for you.
- We recommend guest arriving early for their appointment.
- Guests will call to let us know they have arrived or give us a wave from outside.
- We will either let them know they can come in or ask them to wait until their stylist has finished their previous guest and has had time to disinfect and sanitize their station.
- We are communicating with guests to please be patient if we are running behind! Everyone’s hair is needing a bit more TLC than usual and we are taking extra measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We will then call guests or wave them in when we are ready.
- Arrive at the door and give us a wave.
- We will ask them to wash their hands upon arrival or use hand sanitizer that will be provided.
- Once they have cleared the assessment and washed their hands they will be directed to their stylists station.
- We have plastic garment bags your stylist can place over your coats and placed in closet. If it is nice out it is recommended to leave jacket in the car.
- Please arrive alone. We have a limit to how many people in the salon at one time.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel unwell in any way, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Through these measures we feel confident that we can keep our team and guests safe as well as enjoy an exceptional experience.